Improved Product Filters
The default product filters in WooCommerce are functional, but they could be more user-friendly and informative.
The good news is that you no longer need an additional plugin in order to enhance these filters. Now, you can use your visual and text-based swatches within the product filter widgets.
- Provides customers with a visual way to sort and filter products.
- Improves the appearance and style of your WooCommerce filters.
- Offers a preview of the various options available for your products.
Swatches on Catalog Pages
WooCommerce’s product filters aren’t the only part of your store that WooCommerce Attribute Swatches can enhance. You’ll also be able to display customized swatches on catalog and shop pages. This lets customers who are browsing your store see exactly what’s available, even before visiting a particular product page.
- Display any type of attribute swatch on catalog and shop pages (and make your decision based on each individual product, if desired).
- Offer customers an at-a-glance view of what options are available for each item.
- Let customers click through to the product page by selecting swatch icons, or set it up so that clicking on a swatch changes the product’s image.
WooCommerce Attribute Pricing
On a standard WooCommerce store, you’ll need to configure each variation of a product separately if you want to offer options at different price points. WooCommerce Attribute Swatches makes it a lot easier to customize the fees for your products.
Now it’s possible to create complex pricing structures for variable products by increasing or decreasing the price based on the chosen product options.
- Set up a customized pricing structure quickly and intuitively.
- Attach fees to attributes of a product. I.e. when the “Material” is “Gold” add $15 to the product price.
- Automatically adds relevant fees when customers select an item.